Mallorca, the jewel of the Mediterranean, is not just known for its stunning landscapes and azure waters but also for its exquisite culinary scene and luxurious accommodations. Whether you're a food enthusiast seeking a gastronomic adventure or a traveler yearning for a lavish escape, Mallorca has it all. This is also the berthing location of the brand and sits close to our hearts. It was here during lockdown the brand began and flourished.
Join us as we delve into the island's top restaurants and hotels that promise to make your visit truly unforgettable.
Exploring Culinary Delights
1. Ca Na Toneta: Nestled in the picturesque village of Caimari, Ca Na Toneta offers a farm-to-table experience like no other. With a focus on locally sourced ingredients and traditional Mallorcan recipes, this charming restaurant serves up dishes that celebrate the island's flavors. Don't miss the opportunity to savor their slow-cooked stews and artisanal cheeses.
2. Marc Fosh: Located in Palma de Mallorca, Marc Fosh is a Michelin-starred restaurant that presents modern Mediterranean cuisine with an innovative twist. Chef Marc Fosh's culinary creations are a blend of seasonal ingredients and international techniques, resulting in dishes that are both visually stunning and delightfully flavorful.
3. Bens d'Avall: Perched on a cliff overlooking the sea, Bens d'Avall offers a breathtaking dining experience. This restaurant combines stunning panoramic views with a menu that highlights fresh seafood and locally grown produce. The tasting menus showcase Mallorca's diverse flavors in a magical setting.
Indulging in Luxurious Retreats:
1. Belmond La Residencia: Set in the picturesque village of Deià, this stunning hotel is a haven of tranquility. Surrounded by lush gardens and olive groves, Belmond La Residencia offers elegant rooms, exceptional spa facilities, and breathtaking views of the Tramuntana mountains. Its artistic ambiance, coupled with warm Mallorcan hospitality, ensures an unforgettable stay.
2. Castell Son Claret: A former castle turned into a luxury hotel, Castell Son Claret is an oasis of sophistication. Nestled in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains, it boasts opulent rooms, a two Michelin-starred restaurant, and a serene spa. The estate's sprawling gardens and historic architecture create a fairy-tale setting for an indulgent escape.
3. Cap Rocat: This former military fortress turned luxury hotel is a unique retreat situated on a private peninsula. With its exclusive suites featuring private pools and sea views, Cap Rocat offers a blend of modern luxury and historic charm. Guests can enjoy the infinity pool, gourmet dining, and direct access to the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean.
4. The Corazón Hotel Mallorca is an embodiment of coastal elegance. Its prime location offers guests stunning panoramic views of the sea, inviting them to bask in the Mediterranean's beauty from the moment they wake up until they fall asleep to the soothing sounds of the waves. The golden beaches and the pristine waters are just a stone's throw away, creating a seamless connection between the hotel and the stunning natural surroundings.
Mallorca's rich culinary heritage and lavish accommodations ensure that every traveler's desires are catered to. From savoring traditional Mallorcan dishes to basking in the lap of luxury, this island offers an experience that marries the joys of exquisite cuisine with the comfort of lavish lodgings. Whether you're an epicurean explorer or a seeker of opulent escapes, Mallorca invites you to revel in its beauty, both on your plate and in your surroundings.